Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 9, 2013

Travel: Kampung Buang Sayang, Papar (Sabah)

Let me introduce my kampung back at my hometown, "Kampung Buang Sayang".
My kampung is located in the Papar district situated around 30 - 35km from Kota Kinabalu. The journey from Kota Kinabalu to Papar takes approximately 30 - 40 minutes by car. You can also reach there in 1 hour and 30 minutes by train. 

Things To Do
Tamu (Sunday market) which opens every Sunday from 6am - 1.30pm is one of the popular spot for local people and people who are passing by Papar to other destinations. The Tamu offers a wide variety of juicy local fruits, unique Sabahan handicrafts, fresh vegetables, fish, and many more.

Why I love my kampung?
Check this pictures and video. Ignore my brother +Shafwan Wahab video-bombing my Keek. My home is located right in front of Sungai Papar.






Below photos captured with my NIKON D5000.




About Papar
The name 'Papar' comes from a Bruneian word meaning 'flat or open land'.[2] Like most of the west coast of Sabah, it was originally ruled by the Bruneian sultanate.

Source: wikipedia










0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Popular Posts