Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 8, 2013

Movies: Nuffnang Premiere Screening "We're The Millers"

Benefit of Blogging
I received an invitation for a movie premiere screening of We're The Millers tonight. What I did was just by sharing the promo poster by Nuffnang Facebook page on my own wall. Thank you Nuffnang MY. 

So before going for a movie review tonight, sharing the movie trailer to set my expectation later tonight.



Below some information on the movie:

Title: We're The Millers

Summary: A veteran pot dealer creates a fake family as part of his plan to move a huge shipment of weed into the U.S. from Mexico.

Director: Rawson Marshall Thurber
Stars: Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Roberts | See full cast and crew

To be honest, I am going for this movie because of Jennifer Aniston. It's been a while since I see her in the movie screen.

How much stars will it get for review? Let me go for its screening first.

Review
Screening was done at TGV One Utama, Damansara at 9.30pm. Went with my movie partner Norzi for this round of review.


Story Plot: Good story flow which will keep your attention to movie screen.

Value for Money: This movie is a worth watching in the cinema. However, movie is not suitable for young children.

What to expect? A lot of adult content humor and tons of kissing scene.

Will I see it again? No, but maybe on DVD.

My rating: 3.5/5 stars

Enjoy the movie people!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Popular Posts