Thứ Năm, 11 tháng 7, 2013

Travel: Rock Climbing at Railay Beach, Krabi (Thailand)

Its 4th of July, Happy Independence Day America!

I am flying to Krabi, Thailand via AirAsia for the 2nd time. Note that the gate for KUL - KBV route have been changed to a different area at gate Y1 and Y2. The gate located next to the domestic flights terminal. However gate will only be open 1hour before departure.

Krabi - Ao Nang

Safely landed in Krabi International Airport (KBV). Journey by bus from Krabi International Airport to Ao Nang took 20 minutes at THB150. You will see Krabi City (town) along the way. Checked-in to my hotel, booked via Agoda thru Weego.

Went to seek Ao Nang Climbers, located about 500 meter away from Mc'Donalds towards Krabi town. You can look for 'Mo' at the shop for enquiries. Do check out their website for early arrangements : http://www.rockclimbing-thailand.info/

Ao Nang Climber accept walk-in customers if you come on their programme day. Just make sure you are there at the shop at 8am.

Updating some pictures from my rock climbing session in Krabi, Thailand.

Below are my views took with my iPhone4 from bottom till top.

Phranang Beach, Krabi











Badge unlocked! First rock climbing trail completed!



Using the toe technique

View at the cave entrance

A long way down at the cave exit


Abseiling down at cave exit

A climber hands

I did managed to get some footage of my experience to share with you. Check out how I did my cave trekking. Don't skip the last video. View is such a bliss.




0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Popular Posts