Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 2, 2013

Review: eBay Online

Gambar Hanya Untuk Hiasan *Suka Hati Saya*

Today I received my first ever eBay order. 
As mentioned on my previous post for this order, here's my review on the service and item.

Here's the link for my prvs post: http://xeon204.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-first-purchase-on-ebay.html


How Do I Find eBay Service?

Platform: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Value for Money: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Delivery Time: ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Summary: I find the platform is very good. Yes you can browse and search by specific items that you need. You also allow to read reviews of the seller on its services.

However i find that the delivery time is kinda suck due to no direct tracking. My item took me 1 month to reach to my mailing address. Did contact the seller on the status and was given the tracking number. The tracking number checked via the courier service portal only shows the date of shipping and its status from the country origin. I have no idea whats the status when it arrive in my country. Either its still at the customs or local post agency.

LED Shoe Lace Unboxing
The item came in good condition. Yeah, the box was opened earlier and re-sealed again by the local custom. The shoe lace is not a normal shoe lace cloth though. The lace is replaced with a transparent fiber wire, which is light optic friendly. However there is a clip where you can insert each end of the wire with lock mechanism.

Will give it a try on my next running event --- 2XU Singapore Marathon 2013 this end of March. I will be running the half-marathon, so lets see how long will the normal battery set lasts.



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Popular Posts