Thứ Tư, 9 tháng 10, 2013

Blog Milestone: 10,000 Visitors

Thank you to everyone who helped me reached 10,000 page views!


Blogger-In-The-Making
As at today, I have a total of 50 posts published. Started this year 2013 and achieved my first 10K page views worldwide.

My first comment
Getting your first comment is like a toddler’s first steps in the blogging world. Even more important is your first comment from someone you don’t already know.


However the first comment award goes to a friend +Zeyzan zhafron on my first ebay purchase post.


My first retweet
The first time someone shares a piece of your content on a social media platform is an important milestone. Social media is a part of every popular blog’s growth story these days.

Got retweeted by Big Splash Running Club on their Facebook page.



My first visitor from search
If you’ve attracted a visitor to your site from the search engines, chances are you’re doing something right.



Most Popular Post



100,000 Visitors and Beyond
Still learning from others to improve and looking forward to feature more exciting experience stories on travel, running and gadget unboxing.

Thank you everyone!


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Popular Posts