Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 6, 2013

Running: Supersports 10 Miles International Run 2013 (Thailand)

How I wish I can be in Bangkok, Thailand this weekend.



Successfully registered for Supersports 10 Miles International Run earlier. Cost me THB 300 for online registration last April 2013. So a Bangkok trip was pre-planned with air-fare and accommodation. Unfortunately, the organisor decided to postponed the event to 16 June (this weekend) instead of 19 May 2013. Tinguk seja la logo dia bah. Kin panas oh.

With a fee of THB300, participant will receive:


  • Race registration and running number
  • Pre-race souvenir pack (number, t-shirt, etc.)
  • Commemorative finisher's medal
  • Trophies for category winners




I'm still looking for a representative to pick up my race kit this weekend - 15 June 2013. Kalo nda rugi oh sa bayar THB300. At least ada la baju as souvenir kan? 

So, if any kind readers will be in Bangkok at the mentioned date, I would be glad for collection-in-behalf.

Well, until the next running event in Bangkok city *sob sob*

Next Run in Thailand: Standard Chartered Bangkok Marathon 2013 - November 2013

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Popular Posts