Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 12, 2012

Unboxing: Oakley Crosslink™



During last festive Christmas holiday, while people were busy hunting for their christmas presents for family and friends, I was busy hunting for a new pair of glasses.

My existing glasses frame broke after 4 years.

I started my hunt on the same day of my movie screening 'Here Comes The Boom' at One Utama, Damansara Utama. With an expectation in getting a new pair of frame, which would fit my old lenses, my eyes got attention on a pair of frame --- the Oakley Crosslink.

Did a quick 'google' on this glasses on my mobile.



Checked with the store attendant and tried if it would suit me. The rubber temple grip was good and comfortable, even suitable when you running.


The Oakley Crosslink comes in various colors with 2 different sets of temples. I was interested in getting either the matte black + blue or the matte white + maroon at size 53.


You may want to consider the below before purchasing:

  1. Price (pricing may be different at different stores)
  2. The colors set available in store
  3. The frame size (53 or 56)

The shops in One Utama offered me a decent price at RM850 - RM950 with new basic lense. However, most of the stores here doesn't have the color and size that I was looking for.

Finally, bought my new glasses at Sungei Wang, Bukit Bintang at a good cheaper price after seeking advice from my friends. Lucky for me, the color matte black + blue / grey temples at size 53 is available in one of the stores.

The purchase comes with Oakley soft case, hard case, frame with 2 sets of temples and a 1 year warranty. Note that the warranty doesn't apply to the rubber grip on it temple. Heard that you can change the rubber temple at RM60 a pair.

Comments
Love the frame design and color sets. However, you may want to avoid from wearing this glasses in a long sweaty activity. The rubber grip on its temple is not heavy duty like on the Oakley Radar. The rubber may tear and loose its fitting on the temple.

Item Recommendation: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Popular Posts